D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prove your loyalty to the academy

+3
Madness
q77e
Asura.boyd
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty Prove your loyalty to the academy Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:48 am

Asura.boyd

Asura.boyd
Admin
Admin

Make an account on dn with the initials (DSTRCTR) to prove your loyalty to the academy

https://destructoracademy.forummotion.com

2Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty Re: Prove your loyalty to the academy Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:45 am

q77e

i only have 1 email, if someone wants to make me an email, im all down for that

3Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty Re: Prove your loyalty to the academy Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:03 pm

Madness

Ok im willing to do it.

4Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty Re: Prove your loyalty to the academy Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Lryuzaki13

Lryuzaki13

I, as well as anyone else, have alot to prove to the academy. As a matter of fact, Iam going to do a lot more for this academy

5Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty really, you sure? Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:14 pm

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

prove loyalty?
or is it that you want us to wear (DSTRCTR) for recognition
to gain/not lose members...

6Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty Re: Prove your loyalty to the academy Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Asura.boyd

Asura.boyd
Admin
Admin

exactly

https://destructoracademy.forummotion.com

7Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty Re: Prove your loyalty to the academy Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:29 pm

NaturiaDuelist101

NaturiaDuelist101

i will but u really shouldve said this weeks ago :/

8Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty such a liar, lol Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:18 pm

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

then why try to trick us, why not say what you mean
*sigh*

9Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty Re: Prove your loyalty to the academy Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:09 pm

firedragon909

I only have one email

10Prove your  loyalty to the academy  Empty 1234 56789 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:17 pm

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

Yo, this post has been long gone dude, and if you wish, you can create a gaming email just for your gaming accounts and stuff

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum