D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in




-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

Log in

I forgot my password



D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» u guys still play yugioh?
by DESTRUCTOR Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» awesome im back!
by strike neo Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:44 am

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

» Introduction
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

» Rebuilding Destructor
by Kid Catastrophe Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:10 pm

» Mainly for admins to read
by DESTRUCTOR Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:56 am

» One of the Newest admins : SpEcTrAx
by SpEcTrAx Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 am

» so yeah i am back from the dead nad now because i am bored i want to duel again
by DESTRUCTOR Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

D. D. A » Head Office » Administrative staff » Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt

Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Saturday coming,  December 7 is recruiting day.  This is a day in which you try to get as many people to join as possible.  The person who gets the most persons  to join the site gets to become an admin,  upon recruiting the person,  please comment a list of the people that  you have recruited in order to keep track. P. S, it would be good to make multiple fake accounts on dn so that your original account doesn't get banned


_________________
View user profile http://destructoracademy.forummotion.com

2 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Nephilim

avatar
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm
still a dumb way to pick an admin...

View user profile

3 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 pm

agree with luna..... what does getting people prove to being a great leader -_-

View user profile

4 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Being able to prove that you can keep an academy active is how you prove that you can be an admin, you guys wudnt understand that apparently.


_________________
View user profile http://destructoracademy.forummotion.com

5 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:43 pm

what how is getting trolls in a good thing? i am lost. how does getting people again show leadership skills how.

View user profile

6 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:10 pm

"Being able to prove that you can keep an academy active"


i do that every day. how by keeping it save from trolls or does that not count

View user profile

7 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:16 pm

yea cyber is right

View user profile

8 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:11 pm

and its people like these why the academy is dying, ill just make another post about re hiring the staff


_________________
View user profile http://destructoracademy.forummotion.com

9 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Nephilim

avatar
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm
It's not dying.. and your stupid mass recruiting days make people leave.
There isnt enough people around to test them, they get impatient leave and never come back.

Think about it.

and new staff? well then, how many of your best and most active members are going to leave if you do that?

think about that one as well.

View user profile

10 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:26 pm

none of you need to worry about the place dying, or if anyone leaves

View user profile

11 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:36 pm

i am about leave.... get told i up for admin ship senior did say cyber gir and now letting some one who has not had mod powers as admin sounds like a smart idea good think i a dumb and dont listen....

View user profile

12 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:03 am

couldnt we just do a poll for a week(someone said previously) with all the mods names in it.that way the winner is liked by the majority of the people. that way no one could complain who it was because majority voted.plus it would promote people to stay so they may eventually be mod and maybe someday admin

View user profile

13 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:50 pm

i like that idea q77e

View user profile

14 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:25 pm

http://youtu.be/n1ZdtrobBKw aamir you got do what gir tells you to do

View user profile

15 i agree with them on Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:33 pm

no offense aamir but i do agree with luna and cyber, its not a very good way of choosing an admin
and it does not, in anyway, prove one can keep the place active cuz they can spam DN and recruit ppl for a position, its more than that
im not against the whole recruiting thing but ensure sufficient ppl are online who can test and not just tell anyone test (you do that, even kuriboh, it does increase the quantity but decreases the quality of the acad)

and also, think about it, as luna said you really can't fire us (me, cyber, luna, harper, seniorking etc.) we are kinda the most active ppl here and the best staff you could hire here.

And stop worrying about the place dying, we recruit way over 100 ppl monthly (fact)
and have second highest number of members i believe. The only reason why the chat is not as live is because 80-99% of the ppl here have either work or school, if a chat is not live over an extended period or holiday then be worried.

View user profile

16 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 am

xX_Kaos_Maestro_Xx wrote:no offense aamir but i do agree with luna and cyber, its not a very good way of choosing an admin
and it does not, in anyway, prove one can keep the place active cuz they can spam DN and recruit ppl for a position, its more than that
im not against the whole recruiting thing but ensure sufficient ppl are online who can test and not just tell anyone test (you do that, even kuriboh, it does increase the quantity but decreases the quality of the acad)

and also, think about it, as luna said you really can't fire us (me, cyber, luna, harper, seniorking etc.) we are kinda the most active ppl here and the best staff you could hire here.

And stop worrying about the place dying, we recruit way over 100 ppl monthly (fact)
and have second highest number of members i believe. The only reason why the chat is not as live is because 80-99% of the ppl here have either work or school, if a chat is not live over an extended period or holiday then be worried.

I like it all but really love the part where u standee up for the mods thank you

View user profile

17 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:01 pm

cyber gir wrote:
xX_Kaos_Maestro_Xx wrote:no offense aamir but i do agree with luna and cyber, its not a very good way of choosing an admin
and it does not, in anyway, prove one can keep the place active cuz they can spam DN and recruit ppl for a position, its more than that
im not against the whole recruiting thing but ensure sufficient ppl are online who can test and not just tell anyone test (you do that, even kuriboh, it does increase the quantity but decreases the quality of the acad)

and also, think about it, as luna said you really can't fire us (me, cyber, luna, harper, seniorking etc.) we are kinda the most active ppl here and the best staff you could hire here.

And stop worrying about the place dying, we recruit way over 100 ppl monthly (fact) and have second highest number of members i believe. The only reason why the chat is not as live is because 80-99% of the ppl here have either work or school, if a chat is not live over an extended period or holiday then be worried.
I like it all but really love the part where u standee up for the mods thank you

i might be new, but in my limited experience i do agree with the points Kaos is saying. the quality of the members must be priority. the numbers will just follow. (though i can't say i can be a good example of quality for the acad.)

and just to express my opinions on it...

we are duelists but we are also living lives whose responsibilities are well...roles we can't just shrug off. but it doesn't mean we've abandoned the acad. and sometimes we can only get online enough to see our notifs, or post in the boards for something really important. sometimes, we just don't like getting on the chatbox and just browse the forum, checkout DN, maybe invite friends over here at the acad (my friend's interested and a good duelist, but she just is so busy with work nowadays), and if time permits, have a duel or two.

Like I have now...but whoa, will you look at the time Shocked 

View user profile

18 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 pm

q77e wrote:couldnt we just do a poll for a week(someone said previously) with all the mods names in it.that way the winner is liked by the majority of the people. that way no one could complain who it was because majority voted.plus it would promote people to stay so they may eventually be mod and maybe someday admin
i second this. very good idea.

View user profile

19 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 pm

ill patrticitipate in this aamir. good idea aamir

View user profile

20 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Restia Minkasi wrote:ill patrticitipate in this aamir. good idea aamir
Restia minkasi how that brown noise

View user profile

21 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

yaawn scratch  correction number1. 100 members get here monthly cuz you have to be reminded to recruit, i dont come on a lot and i can tell that, number2. of my 2 days loggin into here, there hasnt been an active chat, perhaps, idk if you guys are shy to talk to each other, seems that way and number3. that yureka idiot shouldnt be unbanned, prejudice is another thing to be rid out of the academy

View user profile

22 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Nephilim

avatar
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm
one we dont NEED to recruit all the time, ever heard the saying quality over quantity?
two of the days you've been logged on its during WEEKDAYS and people have different TIMEZONES.
three if yureka is prejudice than so are you.

Its time you get your head out of your ass.

and restia, you only agree with aamir because you are nothing but a lowly kuriboh looking for a cheap, easy way to get to the top.

View user profile

23 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Lunarnox wrote:one we dont NEED to recruit all the time, ever heard the saying quality over quantity?
two of the days you've been logged on its during WEEKDAYS and people have different TIMEZONES.
three if yureka is prejudice than so are you.

Its time you get your head out of your ass.

and restia, you only agree with aamir because you are nothing but a lowly kuriboh looking for a cheap, easy way to get to the top.

again lunarnox is right

View user profile

24 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:02 pm

i agree with lunarnox all the way, but...

hey i'm a kuriboh, i know i don't have the skills to be a respected duelist yet, but can we ditch the "lowly kuriboh" label?

View user profile

25 Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:08 am

no lol i just like new events that come up
and 2 i like recuiting not to get to the top

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum