D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in




-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

Log in

I forgot my password



D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» u guys still play yugioh?
by DESTRUCTOR Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» awesome im back!
by strike neo Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:44 am

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

» Introduction
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

» Rebuilding Destructor
by Kid Catastrophe Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:10 pm

» Mainly for admins to read
by DESTRUCTOR Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:56 am

» One of the Newest admins : SpEcTrAx
by SpEcTrAx Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 am

» so yeah i am back from the dead nad now because i am bored i want to duel again
by DESTRUCTOR Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

D. D. A » Head Office » Administrative staff » so ya something has to be done or DDA is done end of story

so ya something has to be done or DDA is done end of story

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

so i want players to know you will not be ban for long if you get ban for not saying anything in chat. PM a mod or me (i would like the PM more then the other) cause i am taking screen shots of each one. i have 3 screens right now of a 'admin' abusing there powers i need a lot more, to get the forums host people to take down this site or have the admin set down. i like pick 2 way more but i will have to do what i have to do keep chat safe. before you say anything necro yes i have had this happen before and i have no problem doing it again.

over the last 3 days the same member has been ban something like 3 times over nothing..... that is unfair for that user public chat in DN is war zone of DDA people fighting now i ask as a friend.... we need to work this out

View user profile
i agree with u there with tht quote.

View user profile
cyber gir wrote:so i want players to know you will not be ban for long if you get ban for not saying anything in chat. PM a mod or me (i would like the PM more then the other) cause i am taking screen shots of each one. i have 3 screens right now of a 'admin' abusing there powers i need a lot more, to get the forums host people to take down this site or have the admin set down. i like pick 2 way more but i will have to do what i have to do keep chat safe. before you say anything necro yes i have had this happen before and i have no problem doing it again.

over the last 3 days the same member has been ban something like 3 times over nothing..... that is unfair for that user public chat in DN is war zone of DDA people fighting now i ask as a friend.... we need to work this out
if this isn't enough for us to get things straight over here, and for necro/aamir to finally "learn" then I don't know what else.

i have one screen-shot too...no make that two but not one of the chat. but it might be the same "topic" with you cyber-gir.

and kudos to cyber-gir too. thanks a lot really



Last edited by linlee07 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : nature of shots- thought they needed to be clarified)

View user profile
Your so oblivious kid,  nd I know Forumotion rules,  u think I don't got tonnes of the rude stuff u guys say to me?,  lol kid I'm many steps ahead of you,  it's better you quit while I'm here.  Ur quite funny

Oh and if your gonna try to run prejudice acts against me,  you ddon't deserve e to be mod either. Cuz all you've Benn doing since I got here was argue and make irrelevant posts



Last edited by necro gaia excalibur on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________

If only you stood a chance i'd probably  care
View user profile

5 Seriously?! on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:09 am

Is that really y she is not a mod anymore?!!

View user profile
necro gaia excalibur wrote:Your so oblivious kid,  nd I know Forumotion rules,  u think I don't got tonnes of the rude stuff u guys say to me?,  lol kid I'm many steps ahead of you,  it's better you quit while I'm here.  Ur quite funny

Oh and if your gonna try to run prejudice acts against me,  you ddon't deserve e to be mod either.  Cuz all you've Benn doing  since I got here was argue and make irrelevant posts
rude? where's the rudeness in what i've been saying? all i want is justice and clarification! so all you're going to do is dismiss all what we've been saying as "rudeness" and fail to see the point we're making? heck with the words any of us just used, and the tone you think we're making them in! can't you see the point, the values that we're trying to stand up for here?

if you don't want any person being prejudiced against you then make a post, clarify the questions we've been putting forward, point-per-point. clearly you're attitude of "oh i'm so smarter, experienced than you guys, don't need to listen to any of you" isn't getting this academy anywhere! don't just say what you want to say in the chatbox. it clearly doesn't help in clearing things up!

be reasonable, because if you don't-and I'm not threatening-you might wake up someday that the academy won't even have a single member and the chat is dead for all we could care.

if i get banned for this, then let all members here be witness to all my posts that I have not said a single word meant to hurt you. i just want you and any admin on your side to hear our sides, and not dismiss us like sheep, if not trash.

View user profile
not sure if my comment will boost morale or upset the established order even more than it is already but here it goes.

q77e and I have talked about this as well and we're trying to figure out a way to have a democratic method of nominating admins and mods. It's a work in progress but when we're done we'll post it.

View user profile
japandidnothingwrong wrote:not sure if my comment will boost morale or upset the established order even more than it is already but here it goes.

q77e and I have talked about this as well and we're trying to figure out a way to have a democratic method of nominating admins and mods. It's a work in progress but when we're done we'll post it.
i'm glad, and i hope i can help you two out in that, though i don't have any power to fight for it in here since i'm just a membe. just found out that q77e got banned too...

View user profile
I hope and wish the fighting will stop

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum