D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» u guys still play yugioh?
by DESTRUCTOR Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» awesome im back!
by strike neo Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:44 am

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

» Introduction
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

» Rebuilding Destructor
by Kid Catastrophe Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:10 pm

» Mainly for admins to read
by DESTRUCTOR Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:56 am

» One of the Newest admins : SpEcTrAx
by SpEcTrAx Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 am

» so yeah i am back from the dead nad now because i am bored i want to duel again
by DESTRUCTOR Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

D. D. A » Dormitories » Kuriboh Dorm » For all u kuribohs out there that r put down by archfiends every day

For all u kuribohs out there that r put down by archfiends every day

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I made it so u can do it to.

Proof i made it http://destructoracademy.forummotion.com/t1196-luc_5-results#3558.

View user profile
Seriously, who is putting down these kuribohs? I've often heard of people being looked down upon for their dorm, but I don't actually know anyone who does it. Also, congratulations Luc. Maybe you can even make Exodia next time : p

View user profile
Lryuzaki13 wrote:Seriously, who is putting down these kuribohs? I've often heard of people being looked down upon for their dorm, but I don't actually know anyone who does it. Also, congratulations Luc. Maybe you can even make Exodia next time : p

thx and im not sure about exodia i might chill in archfiend for a bit

View user profile
congratulations luc

so you can stop calling yourself lame now, ok?

View user profile

Nephilim

Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm
Yeah no, I dont see it.

Rusty, use something better than Heroic challenger to test.

View user profile
lol You got it Luna. I'll try something different XD

View user profile
Lryuzaki13 wrote:Seriously, who is putting down these kuribohs? I've often heard of people being looked down upon for their dorm, but I don't actually know anyone who does it. Also, congratulations Luc. Maybe you can even make Exodia next time : p

I always here of that too but ive never seen such occurring and if it does its a violation of rule 6.
And I agree with Luna its a prerequisite of testing to use an appropriate deck "not too strong too make it unfair and not too strong too weak to make noobs think they good" (nothing directed at luc)

View user profile
Congrutlations, put for what u learned here in kuriboh dorm to improve or use in archfeind.

View user profile
Just let us grow r wings and we will overtake everyone!

View user profile
~Kaos_NVoy wrote:

I always here of that too but ive never seen such occurring and if it does its a violation of rule 6.
And I agree with Luna its a prerequisite of testing to use an appropriate deck "not too strong too make it unfair and not too strong too weak to make noobs think they good" (nothing directed at luc)

chug does it alot really he did it about 2 hours before i scored archfiend

View user profile

11 12345 6789 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:48 am

well then, due to the fact the last 2 times I tested I gave you kuriboh dorm and all of a sudden you jump 2 dorms (maybe becasue of the deck rusty used, idk) may I duel/retest you as a means of confirmation?
Up to you.

View user profile

Nephilim

Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm
~Kaos_NVoy wrote:well then, due to the fact the last 2 times I tested I gave you kuriboh dorm and all of a sudden you jump 2 dorms (maybe becasue of the deck rusty used, idk) may I duel/retest you as a means of confirmation?
Up to you.

I already did that kaos, i posted what I gave him but lryu and asura seemed butt hurt that i'd even consider doing that.

View user profile
I'm not butthurt, I'm just confused about why he has to jump through so many hoops just to prove how well he did on a test was legitimate. His score on the test is his score, whether kuriboh or exodia or anywhere in between. Further, it was made by a fairly reliable tester. I don't understand why we're essentially punishing Luc simply because he showed a grater leap of improvement than we expected.

View user profile

Nephilim

Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm
Are you the Head of Archfiend? fuck no, I am. It is perfectly within my right to asses the skills of new members to my dorm, luc didnt give fuck that i did that so why in the fucking hell should you?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum