D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Top 10 XYZ Monsters.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Top 10 XYZ Monsters. Empty My Top 10 XYZ Monsters. Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:46 am

Duke-EX

Duke-EX

DN is down and Im getting bored. So to KILL my time I am putting up my TOP 10 XYZ Monster list.
Before I start I would like to say that this list is totally based on MY opinion only.
XYZ Monsters with Special Summoning Conditions(For which you need a particular Attribute/type or Archtype) are not in this list.
So here we go,

# 10: Gachi Gachi Gentesu

Everyone knows this little dude. Gives +200 ATK and DEF to all face up monsters you control for each XYZ material attached to it and If this dude would be destroyed, you can detach 1 XYZ material from it instead.
Gives you a Good defense while giving you a ATK and DEF Boost.

# 9: Number 101: Silent Honors Ark Knight

Don't you just hate when you have a Badass monster on your side and your opponent summons a Ark Knight and you have nothing to stop it ? Because this guy can detach its 2 XYZ material and make your Special Summoned Monster its New XYZ material. Cool eh ? Its even cooler because if its would be destroyed, you can detach 1 XYZ material from it instead.
Well it could have gotten a higher ranking but it can only target Special Summoned monsters which are in ATK position. Pretty effective, a Must Have card in your Extra deck.

# 8: Evilswarm Exciton Knight

In other words, NUKE. If your down in Hand+Field advantage, all you need to do is Summon this guy and detach 1 XYZ material. Everything on the field except this card is destroyed. Same as Black Rose Dragon ? Its Even Better because you can activate this eff on your Opponents Battle Phase too. But remember, Your total card count of hand + field must be lesser than your opponents to activate this effect.
Game Changer. One of Must Have cards for your Extra deck.

# 7: Wind-Up Zenmaines

Here is the guy whom we all hate. Super easy to summon with Tour Guide and Super hard to Kill(Without Blackship of Corn). It has the eff "If this card would be destroyed, you can detach 1 XYZ material from it instead" but there is a twist. If it uses this effect, on the End Phase of that turn it can kill 1 card. HATE.
Solid card for Defense and extremely easy to summon. Can be used in ANY deck. All you need is 2 Tour Guide on your main and this card on your Extra.

# 6: Photon Strike Bounzer

The real Grumpy Cat. When your about to use a effect of a monster, its gonna negate the eff and you will be left with 1000 less LP. That's right, it has a eff which says "Once per turn, during either player's turn, when a monster effect is activated on your opponent's side of the field: You can detach 1 XYZ material from this card; negate the effect, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent."
Grumpy cat. Good card to shut your opponent and inflict damage at the same time.

# 5: Number 74: Master Of Blades

What ever you do, Don't target that guy with card effects. Because if you do It will just detach 1 XYZ material, destroy the card by which it was being targeted and it will also destroy another card on the field. Yup, Whatever you do, don't target that Guy.
A Superb card for Level 7 decks and you don't have to worry about Monsters like Number 101/ Number 11 or any Card that targets.

# 4: Number 11: Big Eye

I don't think this guy needs any Introduction.

# 3: Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand

If your opponent Summons this guy, Your gonna have a hard time dueling. It can Negate your monster effects and it can also immune itself from other card effects. Trust me, you don't wanna come face to face with this guy too often.

# 2: Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack

The name says it all.

# 1: Gagaga Cowboy

Hell Yeah. Who doesn't love this guy. I don't know about you guys but I have lost count how many time I did Gagaga for game. This is the MOST POPULAR XYZ MONSTER right now and people even call it "Gagaga Zone" when both player is at 1000 LP or less. So I am crowning Cowboy as the Best XYZ monster.

I wanna thank you for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed it.
If you think I missed out any monster or if you want so say something regarding this list, feel free to comment bellow.
Good Luck and Gagaga for Game.

2My Top 10 XYZ Monsters. Empty Re: My Top 10 XYZ Monsters. Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:29 pm

RustyGloves

RustyGloves

Where the fuck is volca in this? lol

3My Top 10 XYZ Monsters. Empty Re: My Top 10 XYZ Monsters. Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:31 pm

RustyGloves

RustyGloves

And in my opinion, Fortune Tune > Zenmaines, but again, that's just me.

4My Top 10 XYZ Monsters. Empty Re: My Top 10 XYZ Monsters. Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:16 am

Duke-EX

Duke-EX

RustyGloves wrote:And in my opinion, Fortune Tune > Zenmaines, but again, that's just me.
But you need to admit that Zanmaines is Much More popular.

5My Top 10 XYZ Monsters. Empty 123456 789 Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:04 am

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

Little JD needs to be higher up, lol
and felgrand > dracosack

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum