D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME

+2
RustyGloves
~Kaos_NVoy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Empty ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Mon May 12, 2014 8:35 pm

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

I, in no way, attempted to neglect this academy! I'm sorry for being away but it was not the fault of mine. Some time ago, I, along with Asura was unable to log unto the chatbox. Asura's problem was solved within a day but mine carried over for days, to weeks, to (sadly) months. I was also unable to make posts but I never truly left - I was recruiting even though I could not log on. Finally! I'm here and able to log unto thenchatbox and I'll do everything I can when we re-open to keep this place open, I'll do whatever possible. I can never let this place go, its my first true academy and my favorite academy, community wise. See you guys then and after.

2ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Tue May 13, 2014 8:19 am

RustyGloves

RustyGloves

Welcome Back, Kaos. I have a question regarding testers: Why are there only 2 registered users now?

3ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Tue May 13, 2014 9:43 am

DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

wow, looks promising when we re open this time, seems well even do better this than last year.

4ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Empty same Tue May 13, 2014 10:22 am

SEnIoRKING

SEnIoRKING
Chancellor
Chancellor

Hopefully we can get this place going again and active once more. Hope to see everybody on the day of reopen.

5ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Fri May 23, 2014 5:55 am

linlee07

linlee07

Game on!

6ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL! I'M HOME Sat May 24, 2014 7:09 am

ganjou241

ganjou241

WOW. Much Exite. Good luck. Wow. xD  Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum