D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Probally September's 1st ban list

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Probally September's 1st ban list Empty Probally September's 1st ban list Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 pm

evildealer

evildealer

Hey guys, this is the "probally" official ban list...
Konami banned essential cards like heavy storm and monster reborn.

www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

2Probally September's 1st ban list Empty Re: Probally September's 1st ban list Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:49 am

Tualatin

Tualatin

evildealer wrote:Hey guys, this is the "probally" official ban list...
Konami banned essential cards like heavy storm and monster reborn.

www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/
I think its fake...

3Probally September's 1st ban list Empty Re: Probally September's 1st ban list Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:36 pm

japandidnothingwrong

Its legit unfortunately... i needed birdman

4Probally September's 1st ban list Empty Re: Probally September's 1st ban list Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:15 pm

.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

i here its legit too!

it suck it crippled my fav deck..... 6sams but now that backrow hate is gone it will be fine.
they did ban some random cards though?

5Probally September's 1st ban list Empty Re: Probally September's 1st ban list Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:58 am

Tualatin

Tualatin

It cant be D: to many staple cards limited or banned .. Its just cant be Sad  i still cant believe!

6Probally September's 1st ban list Empty Re: Probally September's 1st ban list Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:24 pm

.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

Tualatin wrote:It cant be D: to many staple cards limited or banned .. Its just cant be Sad  i still cant believe!
lol yeah man. theres going to be very limited backrow hate which means from past reviews, theres going to be some new archtypes coming out with some monsterous abilities and stuff for sure.
but as of now decks should be getting more creative all good decks were hit except evilswarm so everyone should be getting creative now i cant wait to see whats up!

7Probally September's 1st ban list Empty Re: Probally September's 1st ban list Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Lryuzaki13

Lryuzaki13

Think of it this way; Dark Hole, Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn, etc. are staples, meaning they're in almost every deck. Why is that such a bad thing that cards that would be put in every deck are gone? It stifles creativity. If overpowered decks are bad, so are overpowered cards, or cards that should be put in every deck, or a "staple".

8Probally September's 1st ban list Empty Re: Probally September's 1st ban list Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Tualatin

Tualatin

Lryuzaki13 wrote:Think of it this way; Dark Hole, Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn, etc. are staples, meaning they're in almost every deck. Why is that such a bad thing that cards that would be put in every deck are gone? It stifles creativity. If overpowered decks are bad, so are overpowered cards, or cards that should be put in every deck, or a "staple".
I understand u at all,u r completely right...

Anyways, this list will last until 31st december...still sucks Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum