D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

what kind of effects are there and how they work!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

.cold thoughts.

.cold thoughts.

technically there are 5 different types of effects for monsters. BUT im only going over the main 3 used and commonly seen.
so ima going to give a decent explanation on each.

1. Quick Effect: only Monster Effect that are Spell Speed 2.
saying that, they can chain too almost anything.
any effect that has "During either player's/your opponent's turn:" or similar text, is a Quick Effect.
these are chain able so please be aware they are not spell speed 3 and cannot chain to them.
but it "can chain to summon negation of cards." now this is where it gets tricky Exclamation 
Arrow so basically what the ruling says is, any effect that can do that is speed 2 and can chain to activations and negations of cards, en less speed 3 Exclamation

2. Trigger Effect: "Trigger effects are considered to be Spell Speed 1"
for the effect to happen the trigger must go off, as in for a monarch their effects are trigger effects cause the effect applies when tribute summoned.
another good example is:cards like sangan when it leaves the field you get a search, or reborn tengu when it leaves the field you gain effect.

3.Ignition Effects: theres not much on these but one way to explain them is..... Spell Speed 1 effects that require a activation by the card's controller during their own turn(IE m1 or m2).

now on a side note: if you want all the types of effects posted just let me know and i will get them up within the day!
and as always if you need anything just ask and i will do my best to explain it and post it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum