D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your opinion

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your opinion Empty Your opinion Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:49 pm

Zack

Zack
Chancellor
Chancellor

Post what you think would improve the academy.

2Your opinion Empty What would be good Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:56 pm

RustyGloves

RustyGloves

More Testers Wink
But Seriously, a way to promote new people to come in like an invitational tournament, and 1st place gets a chance to be exodia or something (probably not what's going to happen, but still).

It's a thought.

3Your opinion Empty you see Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Zack

Zack
Chancellor
Chancellor

The problem with that is that the tournament might be very easy to win for a person that has the skill of a stardust because of all of the stuff we normally test on that wont be accounted for. So if he/she wins they might have flaws like too many cards or maybe lack of originality and they will still get exodia. So that is why that wont happen.

4Your opinion Empty SEnIoRK1NG Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:01 pm

SEnIoRKING

SEnIoRKING
Chancellor
Chancellor

how about if we promote our site by making youtube video of our duels. gets peoples attention quick enough and have more publicity to our academy. thts my opinion.

5Your opinion Empty Good idea Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Zack

Zack
Chancellor
Chancellor

Great, we need to make a youtube channel and take the highlights of all of our duels and make promo videos. King can you make the channel?

6Your opinion Empty Re: Your opinion Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:31 am

chug26

chug26

put a music list in here to listen to music

7Your opinion Empty Re: Your opinion Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:31 pm

♥§••♥••§♥

Ok, i would love the milliseconds taken of the clock i personally just find the flickering colours annoying when in chat, i also think that a background would be nice instead of just plan boring black, nothing to vibrant because that will look awful, the bar at the top that has home, calendar, FAQ, etc, should be re-positioned so that its centered, and i also personally prefer when all the links and little boxes with stuff in them are down the right side of the page rather then the left, then you will also be able to move chat box across, one last thing if you just make the chat box all grey background not black and grey stripes it will make it easier for people that use dark coloured text and it will be easily readable.

Thank you for Considering my Ideas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum