D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

CRAZY BOX challenge guys

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CRAZY BOX challenge guys  Empty CRAZY BOX challenge guys Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:19 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

ok the first person that wins will be one the crazy person and i haven't talk over with the admins yet but there will be prize. now Crazy box, you have to run 3 in the extra deck and have to pull him out, and win with him. so LUCK be with you. THE banned list is still up so you have to go by that but, i want to see no skill drains on both sides of the field, or EEV[(Eradicator Epidemic Virus) now if you opp. uses EEV that is ok] but no breakthrough skilling, or Forbidden Chalice'ing it you have to win really by luck and skill on this one good luck and have fun, have 3 crazy boxes out, and remember Be crazy with the Crazy box

you must roll a 4 with the crazy box atking.
and it has to be in the screen shoot

oh who can join anyone!

2CRAZY BOX challenge guys  Empty Re: CRAZY BOX challenge guys Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:08 pm

!!Shinobi!! Josh

!!Shinobi!! Josh

expLain it again pLease ?? i didn't get it sorry

3CRAZY BOX challenge guys  Empty the winner Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:45 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

https://i.imgur.com/9xVqVC5.png

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum