D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» u guys still play yugioh?
by DESTRUCTOR Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:54 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» awesome im back!
by strike neo Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:44 am

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

» Introduction
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:09 pm

» Rebuilding Destructor
by Kid Catastrophe Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:10 pm

» Mainly for admins to read
by DESTRUCTOR Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:56 am

» One of the Newest admins : SpEcTrAx
by SpEcTrAx Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 am

» so yeah i am back from the dead nad now because i am bored i want to duel again
by DESTRUCTOR Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:40 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

D. D. A » Testing Centre » Test Results » xX[Dtk]SOULXx test

xX[Dtk]SOULXx test

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 xX[Dtk]SOULXx test on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:03 pm

Deck size: 40-43=10
Originality: 4
Knowledge Of Rulings: 3
Skill with deck=4
Quickness of the deck: 4
Side deck: 4
Win Ratio (Student-tester) 2-1=10

10+4+3+4+4+4+10=39

Kuriboh:Below 30
Stardust:30
Archfield: 40
Exodia:50

not sure on the originality :\ steelswarm, so evilswarm then? o.0

Last edited by cyber gir on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: xX[Dtk]SOULXx test on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:20 am

i think steeLswarm is different than eviLswarm but it is a tricky one :/

View user profile

3 Re: xX[Dtk]SOULXx test on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:33 am

Here they are not the same with the type of monsters.

View user profile

4 Re: xX[Dtk]SOULXx test on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:04 am

Steelswarm and Evilswarm aren't the same at all.

Steelswarm involves tribute summoning for big monsters with nasty effects, summoning them through means of steelswarm scout or steelswarm cell to get things started. They hardly ever exceed, and if they do, it's mostly for like ophion to get out pandemic, but it is only occasional that they do so.

Evilswarm on the other hand is popularized by the fact that players mostly go first turn Ophion, which is a very good stun for certain decks. They do swarm faster than Steelswarms, so that's why the deck is better to many people's opinions, dishing out XYZ's faster than their counterparts deal out Tributes. Again, they are entirely different, and although there are those who don't go first turn Ophion all the time, it still is a good play to stop some decks and a typical action many go for first turn.

The guy is decently original, but I wouldn't give him a 5 since steelswarms are being played by some people, but I would've given him a 4 at most.

View user profile

5 Re: xX[Dtk]SOULXx test on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:12 am

I've literally never seen someone use a steelswarm deck. And since ultimate offering is banned this format, which I assume helps it a lot, I really think it should be a 5.

View user profile

6 Re: xX[Dtk]SOULXx test on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:33 pm

Just to answer some questions steelswarm was in the yugioh series since 2011 that was before xyz's was introduced and it was BROKEN and barley used back then. and i love decks that takes brain power like ghostricks and steelswarm etc.

View user profile

7 kinda...not that original on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Ive seen some steel swarm but not that many, and whilst the monsters are different
stee"L swarm" and evi"L swarm" are both L swarm so all steel swarm players use the evilswarm spells and traps
like pandemic, infection etc..
Most ppl even share the monsters, like running 2-3 castors and/or Kerykeion , since they special an "L swarm"

So 4 seems fair

View user profile

8 Re: xX[Dtk]SOULXx test on Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Nephilim

Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm
kaos... did you just reply to a month old topic? Dont do that, it ticks me off when people spam topics and reply to long dead topics...

View user profile

9 Hmm on Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:51 am

It maybe ticks you off but i feel special :3

View user profile

10 i hads to on Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:15 pm

I replied because..... I wanted to appear on the top posters list to make me feel complete :3
so i went on some topics and started dropping replies added on to my test results, I moved from 40+ to 70+ posts in a few days, and now........................ I'm on the list aaahh yeaaah! Razz

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum