D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mugim Dugim Doo.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mugim Dugim Doo. Empty Mugim Dugim Doo. Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:51 pm

Mugen Daas

So yeah, I got a free pass into this dorm without being tested. Idk how or why but lol.

So a little info on me; I'm a fairly relaxed 22 yr old who is currently studying Medicine at University. I am autistic and do have OCD, so if sometimes I'm a little aggressive/annoying that might be why - so just let me know if I'm pushing it.

Aside from Yu-gi-oh most of my hobbies are sports, games and languages. I've just started learning Japanese, mostly because of anime; I'd also love to be able to speak Japanese fluently so that maybe someday I could work there.

As for the Yu-gi-oh side of my life; I've been playing TCG competitively since 2002. I really enjoy playing old formats, particularly Goat and Tele-DAD. It has been a while since I topped an event (2008), but since my A-Levels and Degree started I just don't have the time or money to travel to events anymore, but regardless I've kept up with the competitive scene and frequently use DN to test ideas that are being thrown around. My philosophy when it comes to Yu-gi-oh is a little different to most people, I enjoy playing the meta and trying to develop what it is and understanding what "good" Yu-gi-oh practice is. That's not to say I don't like original decks and creativity Razz

As for favourite decks/cards/combo's it's quite hard for me to choose. I have fond memories of several decks and archetypes but I can't deny that of all of them I have a sentimental attachment to Zombies, particularly those revolving around Lich Lord, King of the Underworld. As for the decks I play now...well, pretty much everything. Over the last 2(?) years on DN I've made decks I've played in the past and newer decks whether competitive or just something to be developed. Most have been archived and I have just kept making more - I have at least several thousand decks on DN. Lately I've been playing Archfiends, JHarper98 made me pick them up again and I've definitely enjoyed using them.

Anyway before I manage to write any more walls of text;

If you've got any questions, or need any help - I'm around, so feel free to ask Smile

Thx for reading guys/girls. Peace out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum