D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

xyz monsters/lvls system

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xyz monsters/lvls system Empty xyz monsters/lvls system Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:14 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

So Konami has said over and over that XYZ have no level but what they dont close is that there level is zero or none, cards like mira the Star-bearer don't say anything about xyz monsters not working in its effect. the effect reads Level 4 or lower monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects now, saying xyz have no levels can be read and how i am reading it there level is zero so i guess it would work but i see how it could go the other way. So what you guys think should it work or not. I know mira not the top tier card but is a card to look at

2xyz monsters/lvls system Empty Re: xyz monsters/lvls system Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:13 pm

AeroZam

AeroZam

"Level" does not exist on XYZ monsters. The "Level" is replaced by the "Rank" instead.

If Mira the Star-Bearer's effect read "Rank 4 or lower monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects" Then the XYZ monsters wouldn't be harmed.

To close, their level is basically none, since they don't have one, hope this helps.

3xyz monsters/lvls system Empty Re: xyz monsters/lvls system Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:42 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

and where you getting that ruling?

4xyz monsters/lvls system Empty Re: xyz monsters/lvls system Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:47 pm

AeroZam

AeroZam

http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/rulebook/3R03803_-_SD21_YGO_RuleBook_EN.pdf

Page 16, you might have to zoom in on it a little bit, the text is a little small.

5xyz monsters/lvls system Empty Re: xyz monsters/lvls system Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:18 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

ok sweet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum