D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need A Replacement Admin For Me.

+8
Dark MagicianXXX
Restia Minkasi
Anti-Hero KamanokeX
cyber gir
JHarper
Lryuzaki13
q77e
SEnIoRKING
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:40 pm

SEnIoRKING

SEnIoRKING
Chancellor
Chancellor

i havent been on for awhile and chances are the way my life is changing now i wont be on for a long time. so what i want is someone who can take my place as admin, som1 tht active most of the time and will do the job as admin should do. im not asking for a new admin cause im not doing my job as 1, its because my job tht i have now is making go places to places for bussiness so i wont have time to be on here. so like i said i want aamir take mi adminship and find som1 else like cyber gir or Yureka17 or lryuzaki13(not kaos, too obsess with it) anyways, tht all i got to say.

2Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 pm

q77e

i know im new here, but i want to say thank you for what you have done and good luck with everything.

3Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Lryuzaki13

Lryuzaki13

It's a shame you have to go, good luck with work, and I hope to see you return soon. While I doubt Aamir is willing to let me become an admin, if I am actually wanted as one, I will accept.

4Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:00 pm

JHarper

JHarper

My vote is for lryu Very Happy

5Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:28 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

i hope you enjoy your time off and you who gets the admin ship will be as good as you.

6Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Anti-Hero KamanokeX

I'm sorry to hear you go, Senior. You were always helpful to me, and answered my rather noobish questions. Good luck and whatnot.

7Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:57 am

Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

i could be new admin but my hopes will go to you with your new path and it is sad to see you go senoir

8Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:36 am

Dark MagicianXXX

Dark MagicianXXX

thanks for everything senior u were so nice to me Smile and will u come back someday? Smile 
and for the adminship is it just for now or perminantly? (ofcource it not me wh is having it but i wish it a nice guy like u Smile )

9Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Asura.boyd

Asura.boyd
Admin
Admin

ill be off next week from this academy, whoever can keep it active in recruiting people and organizing the testing/teaching gets the spot

https://destructoracademy.forummotion.com

10Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Asura.boyd

Asura.boyd
Admin
Admin

u know what? there are two admin spots, so ill give one to chug and the other still goes to whoever can keep the place active.

https://destructoracademy.forummotion.com

11Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:55 pm

akinot

good luck n ur new job hope it goes well and hopefully we get and admin atleast half as good as u

12Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:47 am

Nephilim

Nephilim
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm

again with the making random people admins and doing it when i cant be around so i get no say in it

Last edited by Lunarnox on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

13Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:02 am

Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

I recurtied:
Cloudstrife55
G.AzColder
Ultraehero
TheMasterAssassin32
VinhlinhBD
{Mc}="]["=][\][="]["
Darius Willis
The Batteryman
Rakhalix
CHILEMASKAS
razor2011

14Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

Lunarnox wrote:again with the making random people admins and doing it when i cant be around so i get no say in it
i agree with with lunarnox

15Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty SEnIoRKING Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:53 am

SEnIoRKING

SEnIoRKING
Chancellor
Chancellor

Thanks for the messages, ill try to show up as much as possible when I can. And hopefully gt to see all the new and old members here.

K1NG OUT!!!

16Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Again Asura.... Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:56 pm

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

There goes our little admin asura making random ppl staff (nothing against chug)
but what did you use to select him
if its that testing/teaching thing then im obviously a prime candidate (im not obsessed king)
as i have recruited alot of ppl, maybe cuz of my extended time here and witnessing no less than 800 new members join.
but it truly is sad to see you go!

17Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:01 am

cyber gir

cyber gir

I like this idea lets vote on the next admins like put the people up who can become admin and then let them post why they think they are the best for it, and people of the academy vote and pick.

18Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:15 am

Nephilim

Nephilim
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm

Gir's got the right idea here
You can just make people staff for something like recruiting... that's just stupid.

19Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Empty Re: Need A Replacement Admin For Me. Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:20 am

cyber gir

cyber gir

Yay my ideas r good Smile #gome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum