D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt

+4
q77e
cyber gir
Nephilim
Asura.boyd
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Asura.boyd

Asura.boyd
Admin
Admin

Saturday coming,  December 7 is recruiting day.  This is a day in which you try to get as many people to join as possible.  The person who gets the most persons  to join the site gets to become an admin,  upon recruiting the person,  please comment a list of the people that  you have recruited in order to keep track. P. S, it would be good to make multiple fake accounts on dn so that your original account doesn't get banned

https://destructoracademy.forummotion.com

2Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Nephilim

Nephilim
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm

still a dumb way to pick an admin...

3Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

agree with luna..... what does getting people prove to being a great leader -_-

4Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:41 pm

Asura.boyd

Asura.boyd
Admin
Admin

Being able to prove that you can keep an academy active is how you prove that you can be an admin, you guys wudnt understand that apparently.

5Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:43 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

what how is getting trolls in a good thing? i am lost. how does getting people again show leadership skills how.

6Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:10 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

"Being able to prove that you can keep an academy active"

i do that every day. how by keeping it save from trolls or does that not count

7Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:16 pm

q77e

yea cyber is right

8Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Asura.boyd

Asura.boyd
Admin
Admin

and its people like these why the academy is dying, ill just make another post about re hiring the staff

9Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Nephilim

Nephilim
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm

It's not dying.. and your stupid mass recruiting days make people leave.
There isnt enough people around to test them, they get impatient leave and never come back.

Think about it.

and new staff? well then, how many of your best and most active members are going to leave if you do that?

think about that one as well.

10Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:26 pm

DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

none of you need to worry about the place dying, or if anyone leaves

11Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:36 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

i am about leave.... get told i up for admin ship senior did say cyber gir and now letting some one who has not had mod powers as admin sounds like a smart idea good think i a dumb and dont listen....

12Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:03 am

q77e

couldnt we just do a poll for a week(someone said previously) with all the mods names in it.that way the winner is liked by the majority of the people. that way no one could complain who it was because majority voted.plus it would promote people to stay so they may eventually be mod and maybe someday admin

13Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:50 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

i like that idea q77e

14Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:25 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

https://youtu.be/n1ZdtrobBKw aamir you got do what gir tells you to do

15Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty i agree with them Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:33 pm

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

no offense aamir but i do agree with luna and cyber, its not a very good way of choosing an admin
and it does not, in anyway, prove one can keep the place active cuz they can spam DN and recruit ppl for a position, its more than that
im not against the whole recruiting thing but ensure sufficient ppl are online who can test and not just tell anyone test (you do that, even kuriboh, it does increase the quantity but decreases the quality of the acad)

and also, think about it, as luna said you really can't fire us (me, cyber, luna, harper, seniorking etc.) we are kinda the most active ppl here and the best staff you could hire here.

And stop worrying about the place dying, we recruit way over 100 ppl monthly (fact)
and have second highest number of members i believe. The only reason why the chat is not as live is because 80-99% of the ppl here have either work or school, if a chat is not live over an extended period or holiday then be worried.

16Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 am

cyber gir

cyber gir

xX_Kaos_Maestro_Xx wrote:no offense aamir but i do agree with luna and cyber, its not a very good way of choosing an admin
and it does not, in anyway, prove one can keep the place active cuz they can spam DN and recruit ppl for a position, its more than that
im not against the whole recruiting thing but ensure sufficient ppl are online who can test and not just tell anyone test (you do that, even kuriboh, it does increase the quantity but decreases the quality of the acad)

and also, think about it, as luna said you really can't fire us (me, cyber, luna, harper, seniorking etc.) we are kinda the most active ppl here and the best staff you could hire here.

And stop worrying about the place dying, we recruit way over 100 ppl monthly (fact)
and have second highest number of members i believe. The only reason why the chat is not as live is because 80-99% of the ppl here have either work or school, if a chat is not live over an extended period or holiday then be worried.

I like it all but really love the part where u standee up for the mods thank you

17Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:01 pm

linlee07

linlee07

cyber gir wrote:
xX_Kaos_Maestro_Xx wrote:no offense aamir but i do agree with luna and cyber, its not a very good way of choosing an admin

And stop worrying about the place dying, we recruit way over 100 ppl monthly (fact) and have second highest number of members i believe. The only reason why the chat is not as live is because 80-99% of the ppl here have either work or school, if a chat is not live over an extended period or holiday then be worried.
I like it all but really love the part where u standee up for the mods thank you

i might be new, but in my limited experience i do agree with the points Kaos is saying. the quality of the members must be priority. the numbers will just follow. (though i can't say i can be a good example of quality for the acad.)

and just to express my opinions on it...

we are duelists but we are also living lives whose responsibilities are well...roles we can't just shrug off. but it doesn't mean we've abandoned the acad. and sometimes we can only get online enough to see our notifs, or post in the boards for something really important. sometimes, we just don't like getting on the chatbox and just browse the forum, checkout DN, maybe invite friends over here at the acad (my friend's interested and a good duelist, but she just is so busy with work nowadays), and if time permits, have a duel or two.

Like I have now...but whoa, will you look at the time Shocked 

18Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:05 pm

linlee07

linlee07

q77e wrote:couldnt we just do a poll for a week(someone said previously) with all the mods names in it.that way the winner is liked by the majority of the people. that way no one could complain who it was because majority voted.plus it would promote people to stay so they may eventually be mod and maybe someday admin
i second this. very good idea.

19Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

ill patrticitipate in this aamir. good idea aamir

20Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:35 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

Restia Minkasi wrote:ill patrticitipate in this aamir. good idea aamir
Restia minkasi how that brown noise

21Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:18 pm

DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

yaawn scratch  correction number1. 100 members get here monthly cuz you have to be reminded to recruit, i dont come on a lot and i can tell that, number2. of my 2 days loggin into here, there hasnt been an active chat, perhaps, idk if you guys are shy to talk to each other, seems that way and number3. that yureka idiot shouldnt be unbanned, prejudice is another thing to be rid out of the academy

22Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Nephilim

Nephilim
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm

one we dont NEED to recruit all the time, ever heard the saying quality over quantity?
two of the days you've been logged on its during WEEKDAYS and people have different TIMEZONES.
three if yureka is prejudice than so are you.

Its time you get your head out of your ass.

and restia, you only agree with aamir because you are nothing but a lowly kuriboh looking for a cheap, easy way to get to the top.

23Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:08 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

Lunarnox wrote:one we dont NEED to recruit all the time, ever heard the saying quality over quantity?
two of the days you've been logged on its during WEEKDAYS and people have different TIMEZONES.
three if yureka is prejudice than so are you.

Its time you get your head out of your ass.

and restia, you only agree with aamir because you are nothing but a lowly kuriboh looking for a cheap, easy way to get to the top.

again lunarnox is right

24Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:02 pm

linlee07

linlee07

i agree with lunarnox all the way, but...

hey i'm a kuriboh, i know i don't have the skills to be a respected duelist yet, but can we ditch the "lowly kuriboh" label?

25Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt  Empty Re: Must Read ANNOUNCEMENt Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:08 am

Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

no lol i just like new events that come up
and 2 i like recuiting not to get to the top

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum