D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Say loud say it proud

+3
~Kaos_NVoy
cyber gir
Yureka17
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Say loud say it proud Empty Say loud say it proud Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Yureka17

Yureka17

I will say loud and say it proud. I HATE NECRO GAIA EXCALIBUR WITH A FKING PASSION. I dont freakin care if I stay banned from the damn chat. I been here for a long time anyway.
if anyone asks who banned me it was necro. but whatever. i dont care. not like anyone liked me in that chat anyway. do what you all want doesnt matter to me what so ever.

2Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:02 am

cyber gir

cyber gir

what happen? and i liked you in chat and stand up for you all the time

3Say loud say it proud Empty What happened? Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:17 pm

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

Yureka when i first joined the acad, you and roshin were the nicest to me
We Pmed each other on DN all the time and talked about deck building and stuff, so what you said is not true
and what happened?

4Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Yureka17

Yureka17

eh i was banned for going in and out of the chat only because i did that to see if necro was still there but mostly my complete total hatred with a passion to necro. and kaos it is true that i dont care. i have an emotion swing like a girl. when something happens it wouldnt matter to me unless its important to me. and this academy doesnt become important to me once im banned from the chat

5Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 am

cyber gir

cyber gir

Huh what the emotion swings

6Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:48 am

linlee07

linlee07

Yureka17 wrote:eh i was banned for going in and out of the chat only because i did that to see if necro was still there  but mostly my complete total hatred with a passion to necro. and kaos it is true that i dont care. i have an emotion swing like a girl. when something happens it wouldnt matter to me unless its important to me. and this academy doesnt become important to me once im banned from the chat
well i'm gonna say it loud and proud then, YOU don't deserve to be banned! (it's lifted now right?) you were my bro and my one of my first mentors into the dueling world again, and treated us with respect and tact. and i sincerely am grateful for that!

if the ban's hasn't been lifted then i plea with the fair admins of this virtual space to unban Yureka-san!

7Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:37 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

I unban him

8Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:26 pm

DESTRUCTOR

DESTRUCTOR

and now soon to be ip banned, good job kid, now you know how it feels, just like when back at necros academy (thats right, i stayed there as a normal member, remember iceking123), constantly banning and bossing everyone alone so they left, i can clearly see why you feel bad about metisia's passing, considering she was another person youd treat like crap, im not unbanning unless you can prove me otherwise, and thats final.

mhmm linlee, if you like him so much, get your rating over 800 and show me, then ill unlift the ban, ill give you a deck if your having troubles

9Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:13 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

as you did the ban as of last night and i quote you "i am drunk" i dont know you know this you can and will get a report on this academy for banning people when your drunk. kinda works like drunk with power or driving when drunk but all means keep banning people

10Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:32 pm

linlee07

linlee07

necro gaia excalibur wrote:and now soon to be ip banned, good job kid, now you know how it feels, just like when back at necros academy (thats right, i stayed there as a normal member, remember iceking123), constantly banning and bossing everyone alone so they left, i can clearly see why you feel bad about metisia's passing, considering she was another person youd treat like crap, im not unbanning unless you can prove me otherwise, and thats final.

mhmm linlee, if you like him so much, get your rating over 800 and show me, then ill unlift the ban, ill give you a deck if your having troubles
what on the rational earth, has my rating have to do in unbanning yureka? if yureka is so guilty to be banned,

1) please clarify to us members who disagree with you, point per point the things that he has done to be banned..just clarify please. in my part, i just want to understand..

2) just a question: is there any justice and human in having someone banned basing solely on the judgement of one admin (i know there's more than one here)? it seems, not all admins or mods agree with your decision. so as one of the leaders of this academy, shouldn't this obviously be a discussion of the admins and/or mods as well for a final decision...?

Last edited by linlee07 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : rethought my words after rereading the posts.)

11Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:41 am

Yureka17

Yureka17

thats complete bullsht necro since i knew metisia personally. I never treated her like crap since she was my best friend and you know it. and plus i do agree with everyone who supports me.

Last edited by Yureka17 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

maybe yureka should be unbanned

13Say loud say it proud Empty Re: Say loud say it proud Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Yureka17

Yureka17

thank you another one who supports me

14Say loud say it proud Empty WTH! Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:10 am

ganjou241

ganjou241

WTH! UNBAN NAO! >.<
Why the heck ban someone for going in and out of chat? *logic* Suspect
Yureka has been awesome! IMHO

Last edited by ganjou241 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : moar wow)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]