D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

For all u kuribohs out there that r put down by archfiends every day

+4
Nephilim
linlee07
Lryuzaki13
luc_5
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

luc_5

Lryuzaki13

Lryuzaki13

Seriously, who is putting down these kuribohs? I've often heard of people being looked down upon for their dorm, but I don't actually know anyone who does it. Also, congratulations Luc. Maybe you can even make Exodia next time : p

luc_5

Lryuzaki13 wrote:Seriously, who is putting down these kuribohs? I've often heard of people being looked down upon for their dorm, but I don't actually know anyone who does it. Also, congratulations Luc. Maybe you can even make Exodia next time : p

thx and im not sure about exodia i might chill in archfiend for a bit

linlee07

linlee07

congratulations luc

so you can stop calling yourself lame now, ok?

Nephilim

Nephilim
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm

Yeah no, I dont see it.

Rusty, use something better than Heroic challenger to test.

RustyGloves

RustyGloves

lol You got it Luna. I'll try something different XD

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

Lryuzaki13 wrote:Seriously, who is putting down these kuribohs? I've often heard of people being looked down upon for their dorm, but I don't actually know anyone who does it. Also, congratulations Luc. Maybe you can even make Exodia next time : p

I always here of that too but ive never seen such occurring and if it does its a violation of rule 6.
And I agree with Luna its a prerequisite of testing to use an appropriate deck "not too strong too make it unfair and not too strong too weak to make noobs think they good" (nothing directed at luc)

Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

Congrutlations, put for what u learned here in kuriboh dorm to improve or use in archfeind.

jo128

Just let us grow r wings and we will overtake everyone!

luc_5

~Kaos_NVoy wrote:

I always here of that too but ive never seen such occurring and if it does its a violation of rule 6.
And I agree with Luna its a prerequisite of testing to use an appropriate deck "not too strong too make it unfair and not too strong too weak to make noobs think they good" (nothing directed at luc)

chug does it alot really he did it about 2 hours before i scored archfiend

11For all u kuribohs out there that r put down by archfiends every day Empty 12345 6789 Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:48 am

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

well then, due to the fact the last 2 times I tested I gave you kuriboh dorm and all of a sudden you jump 2 dorms (maybe becasue of the deck rusty used, idk) may I duel/retest you as a means of confirmation?
Up to you.

Nephilim

Nephilim
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm

~Kaos_NVoy wrote:well then, due to the fact the last 2 times I tested I gave you kuriboh dorm and all of a sudden you jump 2 dorms (maybe becasue of the deck rusty used, idk) may I duel/retest you as a means of confirmation?
Up to you.

I already did that kaos, i posted what I gave him but lryu and asura seemed butt hurt that i'd even consider doing that.

Lryuzaki13

Lryuzaki13

I'm not butthurt, I'm just confused about why he has to jump through so many hoops just to prove how well he did on a test was legitimate. His score on the test is his score, whether kuriboh or exodia or anywhere in between. Further, it was made by a fairly reliable tester. I don't understand why we're essentially punishing Luc simply because he showed a grater leap of improvement than we expected.

Nephilim

Nephilim
Archfiend Dorm
Archfiend Dorm

Are you the Head of Archfiend? fuck no, I am. It is perfectly within my right to asses the skills of new members to my dorm, luc didnt give fuck that i did that so why in the fucking hell should you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum