D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Top Ten Dragons

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Top Ten Dragons Empty My Top Ten Dragons Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:43 am

Socialgames

Hey guys i will make top 10 dragons just to kill my time because dn is down.Remeber its just my opinion

10.Number 17 Leviathan Dragon.Sure It Has High Attack And Can Get to 3000 But If Ur Opponent Has no Monsters And Leviathan Dragon Has No Materials Then Its No Use.

9.Ancient Fairy Dragon.It Has A Major Weakness Despite Thay Can Special Summon Level 4 or Lower Monsters.You Cannot Conduct Ur Battle Phase.

8.Stardust Dragon It Negates Destruction And Still Summons Back But If Ur Opponent Uses Dimensional Prison Then U Have No Use For Stardust

7.Trident Dragon.Its A Powerful Monster But It Has A Major Weakness That Lets You Tribute 2 cards And In Return He Can Attack Twice But If Ur Opponent Has A Destruction Face Down Then Ur Threw

6.Lightpulsar Dragon.One of my Favourites He Makes Some Decks Easier To Use And Has 3 Ways To Summon.U Can Revive him from the grave,summon him and special summon him from hand.He also special summons red-eyes darkness dragon when he is destroyed or any dark dragon from level 5 or above.

5.Galaxy eyes photon dragon.He Can fix ur problem with zenmaines or some good xyz monsters and get a 500 for each overlay plus it sends the materials to the grave.

4.Number 46 Dragluon.It Has Decen Attack And He Can Gain Control Over One Dragon If u Control No Monsters.

3.Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon.He is Like The Main Character In Dragons.He Can Special From Hand And Revive From Grave.

2.Dragon Master Knight.It Gains 500 For Each Dragon you or i control but is hard to summon.

1.Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy Of The End.I know its Banned But It Has A Awesome Effect.Stardust Cant Negate Cuz It Sends Not Destroyes Monsters or Cards.

Thats All

2My Top Ten Dragons Empty 12345 6789 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:46 pm

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

Trident Dragon gains 2 atks, not has 2 atks, so in total its 9000 dmg atking an empty field

And where is JD, Nova and Quasar?!

3My Top Ten Dragons Empty Re: My Top Ten Dragons Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Socialgames

I Was Upset That DN Was Down And I Forgot

4My Top Ten Dragons Empty Re: My Top Ten Dragons Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:00 pm

japandidnothingwrong

i think you meant to say red-eyes darkness metal dragon instead of just darkness dragon

5My Top Ten Dragons Empty Re: My Top Ten Dragons Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:42 am

Duke-EX

Duke-EX

"Evilswarm Ophion" should be Numero Uno on that list.
Thank You.

6My Top Ten Dragons Empty Re: My Top Ten Dragons Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:23 am

Socialgames

Japan I Meant Red-eyes darkness metal dragon

7My Top Ten Dragons Empty 1 Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:50 am

Patrick1324

some dragon card like azure should also not be leave on behind,top 10 dragon please base on how potential it can support dragon and not how powerful it was....i dont know REDMD at so behind,because i never see a dragon deck not use this card. the top one card also not like all dragon deck will use it too....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum