D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Create Educational Yu-Gi-Oh Videos/Other Ideas

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lord Cutler Beckett

Lord Cutler Beckett

Hey guys,

I think it would be a good idea to create some YouTube videos on relevant topics. I think there should be a series of preliminary videos outlining the concept of spell speeds, chaining, phases, and other basic rulings. There should also be a video on more advanced rulings and strategies. Another thing I would appreciate is if people could truly explain through examples what components of a deck are essential and I guess for lack of a better word what "varieties" of deck structures are feasible. Maybe some advanced player could tape building a random deck from scratch to illustrate what is necessary. It would also be cool to have a weekly "featured match up" between two decks that are prevalent in the meta and maybe some mirror matches as well. I am dedicated but sometimes lack the motivation to read large amounts of text and would find it easier to listen to someone since I am an auditory learner. I would also like to suggest that we create some Google Hang Outs/Skype for getting to know each other, discussing strategies, offering/receiving advice. I am pretty sure duels can also take place via Hang Outs if people want some live practice.

Sincerely,
Lord Cutler Beckett

jonnynowhere

jonnynowhere

i think i can come up with a few ideas i pretty much have a good idea on deck building and with rulings and i would love to use my irl deck for matches

https://www.youtube.com/user/sonicsbitch

Lord Cutler Beckett

Lord Cutler Beckett

jonnynowhere wrote:i think i can come up with a few ideas i pretty much have a good idea on deck building and with rulings and i would love to use my irl deck for matches
Yeah all I have is an XX-saber/Agent deck in irl, I can get it for next week and we can make a hangout to duel if you want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum