D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

madolche tournament

+11
NaturiaDuelist101
Eleina
Dark MagicianXXX
RustyGloves
Mugen Daas
fireblade3029
DarkPaladin131313
japandidnothingwrong
Enoc is awesome
SEnIoRKING
Yureka17
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

You cant blame me

27madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

i was the second one to join the torumenet

28madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:52 am

Dark MagicianXXX

Dark MagicianXXX

wasnt baming u haha anyway we have to get 5 players soon..

29madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:37 pm

Restia Minkasi

Restia Minkasi

True

30madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Eleina

Eleina

may i ask what exactly the estimated time of completion of registartion is? also when shall the tournament even commence?
-Eleina

31madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Yureka17

Yureka17

I am already thinking of starting this soon. if we get one more for 16 then I could just go ahead and start it so its even. if not then I'll start it and someone will just end up getting a by for the first round.

32madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Eleina

Eleina

well thats an unfair situation... however you want to look at it its either a unfair advantage or a loss of a duel

33madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:23 pm

JHarper

JHarper

bys happen in every sport or competitive game you just have to deal with it. I have no problem if someone gets a by Very Happy

34madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Yureka17

Yureka17

well no one else is joining so i might have no choice but to start it that way

35madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:04 pm

ElementDrago

ElementDrago

i will join but i will need to know what time this will be going down.
Sorry about your friend

36madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:13 am

Yureka17

Yureka17

I can't give a time because everyone doesn't have the same time zones.

37madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:34 pm

ElementDrago

ElementDrago

That's what i meant. what time it will happen like eastern Australian time or something like that

38madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:51 pm

Eleina

Eleina

correct me if i'm wrong but we now have the correct number of people to start this right?

39madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:26 pm

Yureka17

Yureka17

yeah we do. so I will go ahead and get this started. once the people that its there turn for tournament is online they can go ahead and duel for elimination

40madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:40 pm

Eleina

Eleina

is there some time we should all aim to try to be online?

41madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Yureka17

Yureka17

everyone wont be online at the same time so when the people who are supposed to duel each other are online they will do so. and unfortunately a few people wont even be online for a long time so others would go foward in the tournament.

42madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:26 am

Dark MagicianXXX

Dark MagicianXXX

Does that solve the problem??
if u are online yureka u can edit the bracket whenever 2 in the tourney are online so it doesnt matter the timezone but if some1 wasnt on in a while then Sad  i think disqualified.
yureka plz read this and answer and thnx

43madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Yureka17

Yureka17

i already understood the timezone thing. but that doesnt mean people wouldnt be on at the same time. every person who has a different timezone from me I've already seen on here when i was on. day or night. and i have been editing the bracket if necessary

44madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Any entries? Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:00 pm

~Kaos_NVoy

~Kaos_NVoy

Has the tournament began? If not, I, indeed, can create a deck, since I've used Madolche b4.

45madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Yureka17

Yureka17

you can replace someone another person in the tourney if you want. that person wont be counted in the tourney no more since that person hasnt been online on here for so long
their is a few people who has not been online for a long time. so you can always replace one of them as your own person.

46madolche tournament - Page 2 Empty Re: madolche tournament Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:54 am

Eleina

Eleina

i can be online this saturday for whomever is my opponent, wont be able to be there until then

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum