D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bored AF, so I made a Banlist prediction for January.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AeroZam

AeroZam

Hey guys, I am super bored so I wanted to make a banlist prediction thread based on my knowledge of the game and looking back on this current banlist that we are playing as of now, not to forget Konami's business aspect.

Less talk more lists.

Banned

Return from the Different Dimension
Sixth Sense
Infernity Launcher

For the banned section, I wouldn't think Konami would hit a lot of cards but ban the ones that are deserving of it. All 3 of these cards could be considered "Poorly Designed" and that's what makes me think these cards are getting the boot next format.

Limited

Rekindling
Dragon Ravine
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Rooster
Sacred Sword of the Seven Stars
Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls
The Grand Spellbook Tower
Spellbook of Eternity
Abyss-Sphere
Mermail Abyssteus
Sangan

The limited section should see a little more hits, as Dragons, Mermails, and Spellbooks are kinda dominating. (Some more than others, i'm looking at you dragons.) But in all honesty all these cards are deserving of their limitation in some way, shape, or form. Sangan is slow and deserves to come off the list because he is just that...slow. Rekindling is a little too derpy and will become a problem if not taken care of soon. (even know Lavals and Fire Kings aren't doing anything.) Spellbook of Eternity causes too many loops with Fate that it's almost unfair, and let's be real, The Grand Spellbook Tower is just going to recycle it anyway unless we hit them now.

Semi-Limited

Reinforcement of the Army
Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit
Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders
Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
Chaos Sorcerer
Vanity's Emptiness

Reinforcement of the Army is going to be at a very good spot at 2 with the new Noble Knight support that is coming out in the future and Konami is going to want to sell that deck big time. Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit should have never been limited in the first place, the only logical reason it was hit was to sell Rooster. (But that's just me.) As for Redox and Tempest, Konami is going to most likely want to sell those new tins that are coming out in a couple of weeks and it wouldn't seem that likely that they would limit these dragons in favor of Blaster and Tidal, but...you never know. Chaos Sorcerer isn't all that great and doesn't need to be at 1 anymore. Vanity's Emptiness...*sigh* I like this card, but can anyone say "Royal Oppression"? believe me this card is great and in some ways...actually fair, but it's starting to turn into a dangerous weapon and it needs to get hit in some way...So 2 seemed fair...for now.

Unlimited

Summoner Monk
Magical Stone Excavation
Reasoning

Summoner Monk won't have a lot of impact on the game at 3, and to be honest (while this card is really great) deserves to be at 3. I wouldn't really expect to see anyone run 3 in a deck anyway. Same with Magical Stone Excavation and Reasoning

Anyway guys that is my prediction list for the next format coming January. Would you play under my list? Please leave your thoughts as this took me about 1 and a half hours to make. Thanks for reading.

Lryuzaki13

Lryuzaki13

They literally just unbanned sixth sense, it's a bit odd for them to ban it right after... Further, what's the point in nerfing decks that aren't really played/powerful right now? A lot of people predicted firefists would be powerful this format but... they're still weaker than E dragons(which you mentioned limiting only 2 types, I think.)

All in all, interesting predictions, but I don't think they'll come to fruition. Sangan is banned similar to how thousand eyes restrict is. Though they might not be powerful anymore, they used to be, and that's why they're not coming back for a bit.

Dark MagicianXXX

Dark MagicianXXX

six senses it obviously gonna get banned! its even better that GC

JHarper

JHarper

Sixth sense will be banned after Konami stop making money off it.

Dark MagicianXXX

Dark MagicianXXX

i agree! and thanks a lot for this topic aerozam i enjoyed it a lot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum