D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keep Running

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keep Running Empty Keep Running Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:04 am

MCdudi

MCdudi

To All Destructor Dueling Academy I Have A Story To Tell You About This Site And To Run If This Happens to You
Recently I Was On DN (Dueling Network) When I Got To The Main Screen The Normal Black Luster Soldier Wasn't Standing There Like Normal.
I Figured it Was Just A Graphical Glitch Since DN Can Experience A lot Of Lag. So I Just Proceeded To Log in
When I Was Logged In I Went into The Dueling Room Only To Find That There Was One Only One Game Open
The Name Of The Person Who Was Hosting Was Named "Don't be Afraid"
The Dueling Note Said "YourChosen.exe". I Thought This Was Just Like Any Normal Game So I Joined It
When I Joined In The Person Hosting The Duel Right Away Said "Go Away". So I Left The Game.
As Soon As I Left And Went Back into The Dueling Room The Name Of The Of The Guy Hosting The Duel Changed Into "Come Back I Need You"
I was Getting Mad because I Thought It Was Just Some Kid Messing With Me So I Went To See All The Online User's
When I Opened It Up There Was Only 1 Guy Online It Said "Why Did You Leave"
I Was A Little Confused As Of What Happened. So I Just refreshed DN When I Did This The Cards that Normally Go Across The Screen As The Intro Were Gone And Replaced With The Words "Bad Mistake To Leave"
I Quickly Shut Off My Laptop And Went To bed. When I Got To School The Next Morning I Got Passed A Note During Class From One Of My Friends Victor He Said "I Found This Note On The Floor Today in The Hall With You're Name On It So I Figured It Was To You Bro" So I Took The Note From Him And read It To Myself Quietly.
I Was In Complete Shock Of What The Note Said. The Note read "Why Did You Leave".
At The End Of The Day I Went Home And began My Homework, Couple Minutes Afterwards I Heard My Computer Turn On At Random Which Was Strange Considering My Parents were In Their Room And I Was The Only One In The Computer Room When it Turned On Notepad Opened Up And Then My Printer Just Printed Something
Whenever it Finished Printing The Words JOIN Were Printed.
I Got Mad And Figured I Was being Hacked By Someone So I Logged Into DN And Joined His Game
When I Joined The game He Said "Go Away Worthless Soul" I Got Mad And Just Decided To Back Out Of The Game But When I Scrolled Over to The Quit Button It Disappeared and then My Computer Froze.
When This Happened I Got Scared And Turned Off My Computer. A Soon As I Did I Heard A Demonic Laugh Come From behind Me When I Turned Around I Saw A Blood Stained YuGiYo Card.....................

http://gamerzz4life.weebly.com/

2Keep Running Empty Re: Keep Running Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:54 am

evildealer

evildealer

Lol... An horror history based on the history of Sonic.exe? Sounds funny

3Keep Running Empty Re: Keep Running Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:17 pm

leightonus

leightonus
Kuriboh Dorm
Kuriboh Dorm

run away! run away!

http://www.peoplesbelike.yolasite.com

4Keep Running Empty This story I Made Is A litlle cheesy now Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:26 am

MCdudi

MCdudi

evildealer wrote:Lol... An horror history based on the history of Sonic.exe? Sounds funny

http://gamerzz4life.weebly.com/

5Keep Running Empty love the story Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:35 am

cyber gir

cyber gir

i really love horror story's but don't oh it is real. first off, this web site doesnt even know that DN is a thing, 2 your the only one to have it happen kinda weird. but what ever nice scare on that one, oh and a computer cant turn it self on, ps my BF a lazy Computer guy if he could make his computer just turn on by looking at it he would had done it by now. Evil your right Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum