D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

D. D. A
Welcome to the academy Very Happy Register first, then after logging in, please log on to the chatbox and ask to be tested and see what dorm you belong to.

For the Record, if having trouble finding the chatbox please note the following:

on the homepage site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com) the chatbox can only be seen under dueling network after you have logged in.
If on the forum site (www.destructoracademy.forummotion.com/forum) it is at the top after you have logged in

-By: DarkGaia
D. D. A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. D. A

Register now to see if you got what it takes

Collapse widgets

I forgot my password

D.D.A Menu

Latest topics

» Does anyone here still duel?
by excruciater2.0 Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:04 pm

» Does anyone still play?
by :Vampire Spawn: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 am

» u guys still play yugioh?
by me22 Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:51 pm

» awesome im back!
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:50 pm

» What happened to dn?
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:48 pm

» Ah, the memories...
by me22 Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:44 pm

» I'm back again
by SEnIoRKING Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:38 pm

» It's been a long time since i first played in the academy.
by kmkz77 Sun May 31, 2015 2:20 am

» Destructor look in here!!!!!
by DESTRUCTOR Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 pm

» New needing test
by DESTRUCTOR Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Popup chatbox

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cyber Dragon Rage

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cyber Dragon Rage Empty Cyber Dragon Rage Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Anti-Hero KamanokeX

Bujin's VS Cyber Dragon Deck
Cyber Dragon Rage 6XjQxPX

2Cyber Dragon Rage Empty Re: Cyber Dragon Rage Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:18 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

if you think lightvotex targets you need to stop dueling -_- i would leave you to if that the deal cause one trying to tell that card that doesnt say target on the card and you saying it targets just show how much you dont understand, 2 lightvotex in a cyber dragon deck is meh. 3 where the rage i see no rage.

3Cyber Dragon Rage Empty Re: Cyber Dragon Rage Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Lryuzaki13

Lryuzaki13

Yeah, lightning vortex doesn't target... He raged because you didn't understand rulings. So I guess your ignorance won you the game? Good job ?_?

4Cyber Dragon Rage Empty Re: Cyber Dragon Rage Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:39 am

cyber gir

cyber gir

Lryuzaki13 wrote:Yeah, lightning vortex doesn't target... He raged because you didn't understand rulings. So I guess your ignorance won you the game? Good job ?_?
it like when i play 92  do i really win or did they just not know how to play around it lol
or this http://adamalyssa370.wix.com/cybergir-yuigoh#!screen-shoots/c1t44 and the one being the shock master

5Cyber Dragon Rage Empty Re: Cyber Dragon Rage Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Anti-Hero KamanokeX

cyber gir wrote:if you think lightvotex targets you need to stop dueling -_- i would leave you to if that the deal cause one trying to tell that card that doesnt say target on the card and you saying it targets just show how much you dont understand, 2 lightvotex in a cyber dragon deck is meh. 3 where the rage i see no rage.
I truly like how you tell new duelists to stop dueling for not fully understanding the game ^.^ It shows that you are very understanding and not at all rude. ALSO if you notice, he accepted the effect of Turtle as well, as he could only activate vortex on HIS turn, and when this screenshot was taken it was obviously MY turn. Not only that, I did not mean that he raged, just looking for a name to call the deck. Cyber Dragon's Rage came to mind, so I used it. Thank you for taking the tyme to comment and help me learning how to duel better in NO way at all, instead opting to tell me to just quit because of a misinterpreted card effect.

6Cyber Dragon Rage Empty Re: Cyber Dragon Rage Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:33 pm

cyber gir

cyber gir

i dont think he even playing cyber dragons that extra deck is really small for one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum